[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Pre-Taped Track Braid (Back in Stock)

Pre-Taped Track Braid (Back in Stock)

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

Pre-Taped Track Braid (Back in Stock)

Postby SlotCarCorner » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:05 am

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Re: Pre-Taped Track Braid (Back in Stock)

Postby cgingras » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Unfortunately no. The work needed to pre-tape the braid is not something yours truly has time (and most of all manual skills!) to do. Behind this product, there's a good amount of work, preferably with two guys working together (mostly in harmony!). SCC Canada is a one-man operation and I wouldn't even think of asking my wife or daughters to help me with this. :naughty:

I'll soon have some braid and double-sided tape back in stock. But if you want the pre-taped braid, please go ahead and order from my great friends south of the border. It wouldn't make sense to get them to ship it to me and then me back to you.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby cgingras » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 pm

cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby jasperok » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:26 am

:text-threadjacked:

Hi - I am about to make an order but I need 250ft of pretaped 1/4" braid.
Can you help?
thanks
jasperok

Postby SlotCarCorner » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 pm

We can help - please give us a call (see our website for contact info).

:D
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby jasperok » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 am

hehe - thanks folks
I'll drop SCC a mail - I am in Ireland....
jasperok

Postby jasperok » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:24 am

Hehe yeah just a few miles....

So just wanted to say after all this time I only now just got finished braiding. It is a fabulous product and very easy to install especially after routing the slot and braid recess with the bits from SCC. I couldn't be happier with it and dealing with the guys was no problem even being in Ireland.

Sorry I know it's an old thread but I figured I was so happy with it that I should say! After all its so easy to complain when things go wrong we sometimes don't bother when they go OK!
jasperok

Postby SlotCarCorner » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:08 am

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your experience with our products and service - we appreciate it.

:text-thankyouyellow:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center