What's left in stock - Slot Car Corner Canada

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

What's left in stock - Slot Car Corner Canada

Postby cgingras » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:26 pm

What's left in stock after three weeks of a liquidation sale?

So, with all cars gone, and all Slot.it and ScaleAuto parts gone, what's left in store for you? Well, a nice variety of great products to help you have more fun with your slot cars.

Here's a quick look at what is left in stock right now (Saturday, December 20th) :

CB Design Wheels - 40% Off
I redid a complete inventory of CB Design wheels this morning and some models made a reappearance on the website. Check out LMP and Stock Car wheels, in particular.

CG SlotCars Wheel Inserts - 40% Off
Some wheel inserts from CG SlotCars are still in stock, for 14mm, 15mm and 17mm wheels.

Slot Car Corner Setup Blocks
There are still some fantastic Slot Car Corner Setup Blocks still available, in 1/32 or 1/24 format. If you haven't tried one yet, it's your chance. Most racers I know have more than one, they're that useful!

DMC Decals - 50% Off
A few DMC waterslide decals are still available, but the choice is getting thin. Act fast.

Quick Slicks & Paul Gage Tires - $2/pair
High-quality silicone or urethane tires at only $2/pair are still available in good quantities, even though some models are out of stock.

SCC Tuning Parts
Even though some of them are now completely gone, all remaining SCC Tuning Parts are reduced a great deal, including high-quality bronze bushings for only $1/pair.

Racer Sideways, ThunderSlot & RevoSlot Parts
A few chassis from Racer Sideways are still in stock and all remaining RevoSlot parts are heavily discounted. You can also get a ThunderSlot white body kit and many parts to improve the cars you already have. Get your chassis, gears and screws at an unbeatable price.

Policar Parts - 40% Off
All Policar parts are discounted at 40%. Quality parts to get your Policar cars running even better. Wheels inserts, Classic F1 axles with gears, etc.

Wera Tools - $4 each
All remaining Wera tools are now only $4 each. The three sizes of Philips screwdrivers are still available, and two 0.050" screwdrivers were recovered recently. Get them now!

Jaws Motors - $7 each
The Jaws motor is the last motor still available on the website. It's a long-can motor, with a speed of 17,500 rpm and lots of torque. A milder motor for more realistic racing, at a great price point.

Difalco Resistor Networks - $15 and $20
If you have a Difalco controller, you haven't realized its full potential until you've tried some different resistor networks. Fixed networks are now $15 and custom kit networks are only $20. Only a few of them left.

Samson Classics Guide Tubes - 60% Off
All remaining Samson Classics Guide Tubes are available with a discount of 60%. Only one model still available in limited quantities.

Of course, this is just a selection of available discounts. Browse through the website to find all other great deals.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Re: What's left in stock - Slot Car Corner Canada

Postby Rastas » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:41 am

I hope I'm not to late but I would love two setup blocks one1/32& 1/24 if so pm me for details.
Your's. Rastas.
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cgingras » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:42 am

Sorry Rastas. Everything's over since December 21st. Nothing left.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby Rastas » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 am

OK thanks anyway. I'll try SCC us.
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center