Liquidation Sale - A Very Strong Start

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

Liquidation Sale - A Very Strong Start

Postby cgingras » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:56 am

Before I get into the details of the new reduced prices on almost all products, I just want to thank you for all the nice emails and messages I got from many of you about how you feel about Slot Car Corner Canada closing down, and mostly about the reasons why I've taken this difficult decision. I feel a lot of friendly vibes coming from all across the country and that's really nice in this very (very very!) busy period for me. My friends, thank you.

The Liquidation Sale got off to a very strong start. I had never imagined I would get buried in orders in less than 24 hours. But that's exactly what happened. I processed more orders in the last 5 days than I've done in the last 3 months combined. That's how crazy it got (and still is). That means that my usual delay of a few hours before the orders were ready to be shipped got a lot longer, as it now takes many days before I can process most orders, always in the order they are received.

Even my wife Sylvie, who has always been very supportive of this hobby but not at all interested in learning anything about it, got her hands dirty and learned all about set screws, tires, wheels, inserts, axle stops, eyelets, motor pods, etc. when she came down to the slot room this week and helped me in packing all those orders. I'll never cease to love this amazing woman.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Re: Liquidation Sale - A Very Strong Start

Postby Scott V » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:57 am

Do you still have 1/4" magnetic track braid for sale? I started a routed track with your product and will need more to finish the second phase.

Thanks
Scott V

Postby cgingras » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:02 am

Sorry, I've been out of track braid for a long time. If you don't see it on the website, it's no longer in stock and won't be making a comeback.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Postby Scott V » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 am

Ah shoot. Gotta look somewhere else. Thanks Christian. Sorry to see you guys go. :|
Scott V

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center