SCC Canada - NEW PRICE REDUCTION

Check here for new product updates and technical help.

SCC Canada - NEW PRICE REDUCTION

Postby cgingras » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:55 am

NEW PRICE REDUCTION - Week 2

During the first week of the sale, many products completely disappeared from the shelves. «If you snooze, you lose» definitely was the order of the day. But even though the inventory got attacked pretty hard, there are still many slot cars, parts and tools remaining. And this is why pricing on most remaining products has been reduced to start the second week of the Liquidation Sale. Will there be another price reduction? Maybe, but if the second week is like the first, it may well be the last price reduction for most products. Don't procrastinate.

Here's a quick look at what Week 2 has in store for you:

(All prices are in Canadian dollars)

MEGA DEALS !! section
I have added a MEGA DEALS !! section to the website, for those products that can be bought with a discount of 40% or more. This section will be renewed constantly. Look through it often.

Slot Cars - 25% Off
All slot cars are now 25% off, sometimes more. Most models now have only one of two copies left. Act fast.

CB Design Wheels - 25% Off
All CB Design wheels are now discounted at 25%. Some models/sizes are completely gone but there are still a lot of wheels left. Don't forget that you can get black wheels for many models.

DMC Decals - 33% Off
All DMC waterslide decals are now 33% off. Create yourself a custom livery (or copy an existing one) using quality decals.

Quick Slicks Tires - 50% Off
High-quality silicone tires at half price, who doesn't like a deal like this one?

ScaleAuto Parts - 33% Off
All ScaleAuto parts and tools are discounted at 33%. Get your chassis, gears and screws at an unbeatable price.

Selection of Slot.It Parts - 40% Off
All 4WD parts, white body kits, EVO6 chassis, tearproof parts, transparent parts and lighting kits from Slot.It are reduced to 40% of their retail price.

Wera Tools - $5 each
All Wera tools are now only $5 each. Get all 9, and add a rack to store them, all for only $50. Stock is getting low on some of them.

CA Adhesives - 50% Off
CA Adhesives are an essential parts of slot car tuning. We have 5 varieties for all your needs, all at half price.

Slot Classic Extensible Chassis - 50% Off
Get a nice extensible chassis for your classic slot car bodies, with a discount of 50%.

Of course, this is just a selection of available discounts. Browse through the website to find all other great deals.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Re: SCC Canada - NEW PRICE REDUCTION

Postby cgingras » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 am

Important Information - Please Read

Watch Slot Car Corner Canada’s website often in the next few weeks. Pricing on all items will be subject to change (or not) at any moment, as I’m looking to get all the inventory out the door by minimizing my losses. But don’t procrastinate because once a particular product is gone, it won’t be back. If you want it, get it before someone else grabs it. That's as simple as this.

The guiding principle under all the notes and rules below is the following: this is a very chaotic period so I want to keep things as simple as possible.

Please note the following:

* The price you pay when you buy is final. There will be no other discount added once you have confirmed your order. It's possible the pricing might change the next day. This is the very nature of a liquidation sale. Buy when you're comfortable with the price and you want to make sure nobody else will buy it before you do.

* I won’t set aside products for you to buy later and I won’t tell anyone when and if the pricing will change (as I don’t know myself). You want it? You order it and you pay for it.

* The liquidation sale means that there are A LOT more orders coming in so please understand that processing all those orders will take longer than usual. I will process all orders in the order they came in and do as quickly as possible, as I’ve always done. Please understand that it could take as much as a full week before your order gets processed.

* It’s possible that some items will be shipped in bulk, without the usual packaging. This will make everything faster, It’s also possible that I’ll run out of some packaging products. Jelly beans are no more!

* While I make every effort to make sure the online inventory is right, discrepancies can and will occur. If a product is not available in the quantity you want, I'll refund the missing items and ship what's available.

* If you put in another order before I get to process your first order, it's possible I won't realize that you placed a second (or third order). I'll try to combine orders if possible but I can't promise I'll be able to do so. Please choose a shipping method (and pay for it) on every order.

* For international customers, please note that Small Packet Air is a cheaper shipping method that does not include tracking or insurance. All orders shipped via Small Packet Air are at the customer’s risk. There will be no refund, no credit and no replacement order if something goes wrong or if the order is lost in transit.
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

Re: SCC Canada - NEW PRICE REDUCTION

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:42 pm

I was all in till you said no more jelly beans. :lol:
You wi ge missed
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Slot Car Corner News Center