has forum changed?

Tips on using this forum.

has forum changed?

Postby Czar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Has the forum changed or has my browser gone weird? for the past two or three days, when I click onto HRW I no longer the usual home page. Instead I am taken directly to a page with reviews of various motors. There is a place in the upper left that says Menu, and from there I click Live Forum and I go to the usual "table of contents" page. It is not a big deal, but If things on the site have not changed - and I have seen no one else making any comments about a change - I wonder why my browser is on a page I had never visited.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: has forum changed?

Postby pastor bubba » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Mine was doing that the other day, can't remember which day, but is back to normal now.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 am

This morning when I logged in I went directly to the home page (like usual). However I was not logged in as I have been in the past. Logged in with no problem. Still curious.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bigman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:09 am

Yep
I always get the Portal Page, then when I log in it takes me to the Board Index Page. :clap:
Today, this morning it took me the Review Page, no biggie but something is going on I'd say. :?:
Maybe when Harry dose a review it on the front page for all of us to see his report, just a guess on my part. :text-bravo:
:text-bravo: I like reading his reports they are really cool to read and a lot can be learn from him, just saying. :auto-checkeredflag:

This is a outstanding Forum :text-thankyouyellow: , I'm just glad I found it when I did. :text-bravo: :banana-dance:

bigman :flags-waveusa: BIG Fan :auto-checkeredflag:
bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:13 am

Nothing has changed. Have not had that happen here either. But you might try updating your bookmark.

It simply could have been our server not responding properly. It happens.

Try using this link, it takes direct to the front forum portal. Here

I will look into it. Nothing on my end I assure you.
-Harry

"They didn't say you couldn't" - Smokey

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Czar » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:30 pm

I just updated my bookmark, as you suggested. For the past three days, all has been normal. I logged in earlier today and everything was normal. I logged in tonight and I went to the Budget Motor Review page again. Not complaining, but just thought you would like to know.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Forum Help