lap timer

Tips on using this forum.

lap timer

Postby T-Rod » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 pm

greetings race fan im bran new to HRW and to forums a virgin actually so if im doing this wrong some body welcome to help me out . recently i bought a track mate lap timer and i dont really care for it because of the small display on a old track i had lap timer 2000 i have both programs in my laptop and can get the old display even tried hooking the track mate wires to my old computer no go. is it possible to use the track mate wires and little box deal and use the old display .my track is a 3 lane routed 94 ft lap and keep in mind im very channeled with computers but i can race slot cars any info is appreciated Roll ON
T-Rod

Re: lap timer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Here is an article I did on Trackmate for my 3 lane CLICK HERE

I am not exactly sure what you are wanting to do as far as display. With the Trackmate software installed on your computer, it should fill the screen.

I use this photo as example of the screen in back.

If you have the Trackmate interface box and cable, you should be fine?
-Harry

"They didn't say you couldn't" - Smokey

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby RazorJon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 pm

cant help you with the lap counter but I sure would love to see some pictures of your track :music-rockout:

Welcome to HRW

RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby T-Rod » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:10 am

Thank u for your help wat the prob for me is the lap time is small and i cant c it as im racing on the lap 2000 the time is nice and big then the other info is little so i guess i would like to make the display bigger or would trade somone if they 2000 and didnt like .i will take alook at the link harry and i will and want to post some pics if i can figure out how im not very techy but im pretty good a drinking beer :)
T-Rod

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:26 am

I think what you are trying to say is this:

1) You used to use Laptimer 2000
2) You have purchased Trackmate
3) The Trackmate display on the monitor is too small and is smaller than your older Laptimer2000 version

You need to adjust the monitor settings of the PC itself if the screen resolution has changed or find those settings within the Trackmate program if it has them. I'm not a Trackmate user but am familiar enough to know it is an outstanding program with excellent support.

If you decide to keep your Laptimer2000 and use the Trackmate hardware that is supported. Contact Greg Braun who sells the Laptimer2000 stuff or contact Trackmate to get it working to your satisfaction.

Good luck and happy racing.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby T-Rod » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:02 am

Thank u Dave i will try my screen setting first
T-Rod

Postby bobbyraz49 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:01 am

Try pressing the "control" button and the "+" button to increase the images on the screen of your monitor.
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Forum Help