[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My Track

My Track

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

My Track

Postby MrAdept » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Thought I'd post this again.

Still working up to moving to a routed version as I would like to get to 3 lanes.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My Track

Postby baford1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 am

nice track , what are the dimensions & are you going to do sceanary ?

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi Richard,

Currently the base is 14' by 4'. This may grow a little wider if I go to 3 lane. The track is classic scalextric. I have a lot of it but had to sort through to find the newer parts that give better contact.
No scenery yet as I am working on the layout. I would like to add a bit of scenery though.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:22 pm

That looks nice. I like the elevations on the far-end, and the turns before and after the crossover look like they keep you awake!
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Nice layout!Looks like it would be FUN to drive!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm

The elevation changes throw the cars around quite successfully.
I now have cardboard stapled into various gaps to make it easier to retrieve the escaping cars.
I still need to put a catch rail along the front edge as a lot of cars come off on the sweeping corner.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Looks like a very fast track to drive!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!