[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Palmer Divide Raceway - MAJOR Update 3/24/13!

Palmer Divide Raceway - MAJOR Update 3/24/13!

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

Re: Palmer Divide Raceway - MAJOR Update 3/24/13!

Postby Halfj-7 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 am

David, How did you get the 'concrete' walls to look like concrete? I'm guessing that's 1/4" x 2" vinyl lattice strip painted somehow.
Greg
Halfj-7

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:46 am

Yes Sir! The lattice was scored to look like 8' sections with an Xacto and then I just ran a cloth moistened with my favorite grime color - diluted Apple Barrel wrought iron black acrylic from Walmart. Check the scenic write up on my site as I think I actually showed how I did this. If not, I'm almost positive I have some pics.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby CanAmFan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 pm

This track and your efforts are unbelievable. This is a beautiful homebuilt track.
CanAmFan

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 pm

CanAmFan - thanks very much - the track has really been a labor of love. Glad you liked it!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Slydog2009 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:54 am

David, your track is excellent! You did a great job with scenery! Looks like a fun track to race on!

I wish I had room for a wood track, you can do so much more with them.

-Jon
Slydog2009

Postby dreinecke » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Jon -

Thanks! Glad you like it. The track is a blast, and you right about the wood track - you can make it any way you'd like.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby deslot » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Beautiful track, one question how did you get the track surface to look so good. I really like the look if you would be so kind and share your process. Thanks Tim :dance:
deslot

Postby dreinecke » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Deslot (Tim) - Thank you. If you go here: http://rmsresins.com/routing--track-paint.html I show how I painted the track surface.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby loosesalute » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:17 pm

AWESOME!!!
& I love the Dan Gurney For President sign! :banana-dance:
Cheers
Kev
loosesalute

Postby deslot » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Thank YOU
deslot

Postby RV Racing » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:48 pm

RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Rick - glad you liked it - apparently I did not post the pics of that - I'll try to find them. In the meantime; here's a few new pics!

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RV Racing » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Wow! Just wow! I so want to visit PDR.

Cheers,
Rick V.
RV Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:53 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:14 am

GREAT pictures and details!
:text-coolphotos:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

PreviousNext

Return to Reader's Roads