[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Development of my Coyote Lakes Raceway

Development of my Coyote Lakes Raceway

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

Development of my Coyote Lakes Raceway

Postby Half Fast Slotter » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Half Fast Slotter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Development of my Coyote Lakes Raceway

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Looks great! Well done!!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Excellent! My swamp track will have a deep woods beer joint with the infamous trailers out back.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby slothead » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Thanks for creating and posting your document. As a certified nerd I love reading about the details of things - from start to finish. I not only downloaded the document to printout and put in a notebook with other slot car and model railroad articles, I also copied the text into Natural Reader online and had my computer read it to me while watching the NASCAR race this afternoon with the sound off.

I've recently started updating a document I created outlining the guidelines I use for races on my tracks. Originally it was where I'd think through things before settling on an approach, and also be a reference if I wanted to look up the rationale used for something. I also keep a journal that I make nearly daily entries in about what I'm working on or thinking about slot car wise. I've already filled 2 spiral notebooks and started a new one in December. Perhaps in my old age I'll have a great grand child to sit at my knee and read them to me with awe and amazement.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby Broman62 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:21 pm

That is so cool...I did not read every word but scanned thru it and stopped to read different sections...pictures are great!!! Thanks for sharing this!! :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 73emgee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:51 am

I had a chance to read your document while enjoying my morning coffee. Thanks for taking the time to document your build, it should serve as an excellent reference in the future. It's interesting to see the various approaches folks take when building their tracks. I like the detail info contained in the "notable parts" after each section. Enjoy your new track.

Bob
73emgee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Reader's Roads