[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Show your track! - 2017

Show your track! - 2017

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

Re: Show your track! - 2017

Postby strangebrew » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 am

strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Some fine tracks here
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby rick42 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 am

Well this is my first attempt at a routed track. I made it simple and with a cross section , wich I am sure was not a good idea. But, since I am usually the only one running on the track , it shouldnt be a problem. And the cross section did give me some detailed wiring experience. LOL. I have completed one lane , and I have been running on it that way. Couldnt resist! The second lane is complete , except I need to finish laying about one third of the braid on it. . I wired a Carerra analog control system into the track, and I am using a variable power supply for the track power. This is the power supply that Harry recommended to me a while back. Thanks Harry. Best piece of slot car equipmentI ever bought ! I ordered the wiring harness from carerra , that connects directly into the power supply , and into the control unit. Works great. I mounted the control unit on the desk by the track. Havent figured the track length yet. But its close to 50 feet.
rick42
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 pm

That is a cool looking layout! Thanks for sharing! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Tycosaur » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Tycosaur
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mattb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Lookin' good. You've done a great job. Is the tape sticking OK now? I think I had that issue many years ago and just spread some glue under the loose foil.
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Reader's Roads