[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Home Racing World • View topic - MCRP

MCRP

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

MCRP

Postby Maddog17jr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:20 pm

This is my current semi-permanent Carrera Digital layout until I get the track and space to do a road course layout. The track is 6ft by a little bit larger than two and a half feet. My parents are planning on adding a addition to our house so once that is done I will have my step dads current shop for a slot car room so i will be doing a bigger road course layout but this works for now.
Looking from turn four down the front stretch.

Turn one and two

Turns three and four

Summit Racing Equipment Podium

Homemade garage

Outside look at the garage Image

Inside the garage

Last edited by Maddog17jr on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maddog17jr

Re: MCIS

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Great job on your track. Looks like a blast to me.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Cool track and garage! That is down right cool!
:handgestures-thumbup:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby chappyman66 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:41 pm

I agree. Nothing wrong with that at all, well done!
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Nice track and cars! Looks like you are well on your way! Once you get the shop space I'm interested to see how and what you change!

Welcome to HRW by the way!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby BIG E » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 am

Looks like good fun to me! It's an oval, as far as I can tell, correct?
I love the Cobra and Cheetah side by side in the garage. Well done!
Enjoy... Ernie :>)
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Maddog17jr » Sun May 15, 2016 5:24 pm

A small / large update? Still no slot car room yet but have added two new beautiful DTM cars to the stable. Definetly recomend them if you are into road racing. Still just a semi perminant setup but now in the basement to give more space. Some new papercraft stuff has been made to bring the track to life. I also have picked up the bluetooth app connect and the pit stop. Also recomend the pit stop. Adds so much more realism to the racing as well as allows race strategy. Here is a video and some photos to show whats new here at the renamed MCRP :auto-checkeredflag:

More updates coming soon. Happy Slotting :auto-driving:
Maddog17jr

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun May 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Great video!
Thanks for sharing!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Re: MCRP

Postby Maddog17jr » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:07 pm

P1290656.JPGProgress is finally being made toward the slot car room. Me and my step dad cleaned out the old garage today and are planning on building the track support tomorrow. Now I just gotta figure out a layout. :auto-driving: :auto-checkeredflag:
Here's some photos of where the track will be.
Maddog17jr

Postby Maddog17jr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Yesterday we got the supports built and I found a layout that I like. Now time to start doing scenery and put together a video for you guys to see. Now time to get pic heavy. Happy Slotting :auto-driving: :auto-checkeredflag: :auto-checkeredflag:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Maddog17jr

Postby bigman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:04 pm

bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Maddog17jr » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Maddog17jr

Return to Reader's Roads