Snyderville Speedway

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

Re: Snyderville Speedway

Postby 32lbking » Mon May 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Wow, the marshalls are fast! I can't even see 'em, and the cars are put in the correct lane every time too. :lol:
Seriously though, looks like you guys have a nice group going with some fun racing. It's great to see some younger people enjoying slotcars. You have really managed to get your track and group of racers going well in a short amount of time.
Randy
32lbking

Postby Josh S » Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am

32lbking wrote:Wow, the marshalls are fast! I can't even see 'em, and the cars are put in the correct lane every time too. :lol:
Seriously though, looks like you guys have a nice group going with some fun racing. It's great to see some younger people enjoying slotcars. You have really managed to get your track and group of racers going well in a short amount of time.
Randy

Yeah, we have the fastest marshals in the world! :lol:

I am really glad I have been able to build up a small group in a rather short amount of time. I believe in the very near future, we will have at least six drivers on a very consistent basis.
Josh S

Postby dw5555 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:15 am

That's half the battle Josh. Getting and retaining people. Keeping it fun is #1. I stopped going to Cloverleaf to race because the competition was becoming too fierce and it stopped being fun. I realize that is the goal of club racing but it's not my cup of tea anymore. I will take a good test and tune or casual racing anytime.

Dave
Enjoy who you race with, not how you should be racing.
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Josh S » Wed May 10, 2017 9:25 am

dw5555 wrote:That's half the battle Josh. Getting and retaining people. Keeping it fun is #1. I stopped going to Cloverleaf to race because the competition was becoming too fierce and it stopped being fun. I realize that is the goal of club racing but it's not my cup of tea anymore. I will take a good test and tune or casual racing anytime.

Dave

Totally agree with you, Dave. We are 100% casual. The main goal for us is to just have fun. So far, that goal is being accomplished! We definitely don't look at ourself as a club and honestly probably never will. We are just a group of guys that get together and have some fun once a week. :D
Josh S

Previous

Return to Reader's Roads