Carrera EVO Wireless+ Info

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Carrera EVO Wireless+ Info

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 am

Some news to update with today regarding Wireless+ for EVOLUTION. See the attached photos that show the new W+ designed for the Carrera analog slot system.

The 10115 set comes with what you need to plug in to any Carrera analog track system. A power supply plugs in to the right side of the recharging station for the controllers. The track piece replaces the standard analog track connection piece in the system.

Programming the controller to the lane is simple.

1. Press the red “Lane Choice” button on the base track piece to select the lane you want to program (you will see a red LED light, light up to show which lane you have selected).

2. With the controller in your hand then press the black programming button on the top of the controller.

3. The controller is now programmed to that lane.

4. To Program the other controller to the other lane push the red “Lane Choice” button again and select the other lane and repeat the programming procedure.

Range on the controllers is about 50’, more than enough range to use your W+ controllers from any place around your track.

The set comes with connection track piece, 2 W+ controllers, and 2 track shoulder end pieces.

**NOTE**-These controllers are the same W+ controllers used for the digital system (you can see from the photos that the red lane change button is on these controllers, but as of yet the red button on the controllers has no function for the analog system). The only difference is that these controllers have gray grips.

Expected release of this is August/September of this year.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Carrera EVO Wireless+ Info

Postby DaveKennedy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks Harry, this new addition to the analog Carrera system is very cool. I got to use it in Germany and programming takes less time to do than it look me to type the word "programming" in this post. ;)
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Re: Carrera EVO Wireless+ Info

Postby RazorJon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:35 am

thats what I need on my track, 50 feet would be just long enough
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Return to Digital Racing