Looking for advice on Ninco Digital

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Looking for advice on Ninco Digital

Postby Flounder » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:20 pm

The subject may have been breached before, but with the new technologies available, I just wondered if there was some new ways of going about this.

I have a two-lane Ninco analog track with wireless Ninco controllers. I also have a Ninco digital set that I would like to run on the same layout. I remember reading that you could install a switch between the two systems and run both digital and analog on the same layout. If I remember correctly, the only catch is that you would have to make sure the switch is in the right position for the system that you were going to operate.

Of course, I would like to run wire less and have all my cars run on both systems. That is the dream, but I know it's probably not realistic.

What is available these days for running analog and digital on the same (Ninco) layout? I have many analog cars, and only a few digital cars. Chipping each one would be very expensive.

Thanks in advance, I await the advice and expertise from the gurus here... :text-thankyouyellow:
Flounder

Return to Digital Racing