New version of HSSRMS

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Re: New version of HSSRMS

Postby proxieken » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:54 am

We tried the penalty once and it did not work correctly. It was not able to be removed. I guess we had fuel turned off.

Would it be possible to have penalties accumulate? So one penalty slowed you down by one step, a second slowed you down more, etc. Then you could decide to stop or keep going with minor damage.

Thanks for all the work you do on this, we enjoy it a lot.
proxieken
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:29 am

Damage module still planned for the future. But I've had some other things going on (software related) that pushed it to the back burner. In fact, it may be quite a while until I get to that.
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:50 pm

v2.224 is on the site.

Among the bugs fixed: the decimal separator issue discussed a few months ago. Also adds some new sound events.
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:57 am

While racing this weekend discovered a problem with the two new sound events added in v2.224. When in a race (did not see this in practice mode), the audio reporting of the race wide best lap time and personal best lap time will generate an error. Recommend just turning off these two new events until a new release fixes it.
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:30 am

v2.225 is up. It fixes the in race sound errors generated by 2.224 when using the two new sound events.

While racing last weekend, I also discovered problems with using the penalty system. If you had ticked the 'Slow cars in Penalty' box, it didn't properly set and restore the penalized car's speed. This now acts as intended, only slowing the car if it enters a penalty condition (no more laps counted). If the penalty is cleared before the 'Pending' phase of the penalty ends, the car is never slowed down and does not need to have it's speed reset. This lessens the chance of a track data error causing the car to lose all of it's settings.
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby b.yingling » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:54 pm

v2.226 is up. Individual lap times were not being saved and displayed properly on the lap times screen. The first lap's time was being discarded, and the last lap's time was being duplicated. This has been fixed.
b.yingling
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Digital Racing