Looking for Carrera D124 Endurance racers this June

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Looking for Carrera D124 Endurance racers this June

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:50 am

Bruce

I believe we still need 1-2 racers for this event. It is the most advanced Carrera D124 track you will see.

Watch on youtube.com

So, this whole question came up, because I still dream of a 24h race at some point. We accomplished the 4h Turkey Day Race for several times, without any hick-ups and I think we are ready to move on to a 6h event.
The main struggle seems to be finding enough "committed" racers. There's probably 15 guys here in town, but it seems to be impossible to get them all motivated at the same time.

I will throw this out there and see what happens - I have not posted any of this here in Cincy, because obviously, it would be fun to see how many out of town people we could end up with.

Also, in the past few years we came all together for the Le Mans 24h - starting Saturday at 9:00am with "Bavarian breakfast". Then just hanging out, racing slot cars all day, watching the real race, grilling sausages - in short, just a good old time. Some years we managed to stick around to see the race finish in Le Mans on Sunday morning at 9:00am.

Anyway, I thought why not hold a 6h event on the weekend of 17th-18th of June, which is the Le Mans date.

So, Saturday 17th of June, doors open at 9:00am, racing starts at 2:00pm. Race length is 6h - clock does not stop for track calls.
Grilling some sort of food after the race and race some more...?

Chime in, if you are interested/able to attend or send me any questions you might have.
www.CINCYSLOTS.com
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Looking for Carrera D124 Endurance racers this June

Postby Mebrown » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Count me as interested but unable to attend. Which saddens me because it sounds like a whole lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mebrown

Re: Looking for Carrera D124 Endurance racers this June

Postby Cincyslots » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:40 am

Mayberry next time.
www.CINCYSLOTS.com
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Digital Racing