Driver's stations?

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Driver's stations?

Postby Czar » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:29 am

As I mentioned in my report of the Worldwide Digital Proxy, I could not use the re-fueling feature because there was no way to tell the amount of fuel in the cars, or delivery of fuel. Is there anyway to use the fuel feature without the driver's stations? In fact, is there any real use for the pit lane if the fueling option isn't used? I cannot see me spending $600 for driver's stations just to pretend I am putting fuel into my toy car.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Driver's stations?

Postby dw5555 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:04 am

I thought you were using Bruce's software. There is no need for drivers displays if your using software.

Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Driver's stations?

Postby Czar » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:30 am

No, I do not own a PC and have no plans to get one, so I am using the Carrera Race App as I reported in my post about the Worldwide Digital Proxy. I can answer my own question, though. Last night, racing at Buspor's hybrid track, one of the guys used a I Pad with the Carrera app, and it showed fueling in progress and full. I have an Android tablet and the app for that doesn't show fueling. Maybe I have missed an update that will allow it. I am going to look for an update, but it looks like the Apple OS is still the way to go.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Digital Racing