Next problem

For Those Doing It Digital Style!

Next problem

Postby Czar » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:45 am

So, appreciating the advice from Busport, I turned up the voltage to 15 and tried to regulate the power using the Bluetooth power control. Long story short, I had to download the update four times. The last update ended with "cannot update," the other three updates said successful. Now, when I turn it on only the two lights at the far left of the Control Unit (looking from the back) turn on. They flash back and forth and the track won't work. Any ideas on this? Also, is there a single source that has a written explanation for the features, functions, and operation of the digital sets and their accessories? You know, something like a manual?

Edited to update: Now when I turn on the track, the two lights blink, and when I turn on the App, it tells me I need to update. As soon as I press "ok" I am kicked out of the App and back to the home screen.

Next update: I got the track running again. I unplugged the Bluetooth Dongle and starved it for electricity. Plugged back in and everything worked again. But, I was told to update for the fifth time, I did, it said 3.31 was successful. But, the speed limiter seems to have no effect. I have several other newbie questions. Still wondering if there is a single source with the features, settings, and operation of the Bluetooth and digital track?
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Next problem

Postby buspor63 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 pm

I don't use an app, I have my CU connected to an old Vista OS laptop running software from Bruce Yingling.

Anyway, you should be able to adjust the cars max power using the BB or CU. Dave Kennedy put the instructions on YouTube . If you have a BB, controller 1 adjust speed and controller 2 adjust brakes. To do so, turn BB off, set car on track, depress and hold lane change button, to make final change, depress thumb plunger. The routine is the same for brakes. Fewer lights is slower/weaker , more lights is faster/stronger. If you have a CU, it's all on the CU.
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Next problem

Postby Czar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:55 am

Thanks Busport, I appreciate your help. I'll look for the video on YouTube.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Digital Racing