[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Zombie Speedway East - March Race

Zombie Speedway East - March Race

Post Your Club/Home Info Here
Link Up With Others In Your Area

Zombie Speedway East - March Race

Postby Kemtronracer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Last edited by Kemtronracer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kemtronracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Zombie Speedway East - March Race

Postby Kemtronracer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm

I was busy trying to get the computer working, so I didn't take any pictures. The others did, however, so I'm waiting for them to send some to me.
Kemtronracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks for hosting the race Jeff. I had a great time - probably one of the best times I ever had racing slot cars! That oval of yours provides for some VERY close racing and the way the cars drift through the corners is awesome! And Gerhard, if you're reading this, it was great to meet you. I hope you'll visit us again next time you're in the states. Maybe one day I can make it to Germany.

Jeff - I emailed you the few pictures I had on my iPhone this morning. One from two weekends ago, a few from the day at Marcus' Buena Vista Motorsports Park and a few from last Sunday's racing.

I'd post them here myself but I just don't have time today.

Steve
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Kemtronracer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 pm

No problem, Steve, here's the pics:

Sportsman lineup

Hardbodies close action at the end of a heat

Hardbodies side-By-side action

Hardbodies lineup

Midgets close action

Modifieds close action

Yellow Modified

Monogram NASCARs at the end of a heat

Modifieds at the end of a heat

The gang at Zombie Speedway East: Jeff, Steve, Peter, Ed, David, and Gerhard in the back row.

Most of the pics above are from the "action" during our race on Sunday, taken at the end of certain heats. That just goes to show how close the action was. The only "staged" pics are the gang and the starting lineups. If anyone has questions about whether or not to build an oval, from the responses I got from the racers, Gerhard included, I would say that oval racing is a blast.
Last edited by Kemtronracer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kemtronracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Kemtronracer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Considering it was freezing cold outside and we all had our jackets on, and we spent a total of eight hours in the basement, I would say we were all glad to be there. I blame Harry for a lot of my slot car habits. Six year ago I built a copy of his Artin Dixon Hills track and almost didn't build another routed track because it was so much fun.
Kemtronracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Club/Home Connection