[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - A Step Up for DeBary Glen

A Step Up for DeBary Glen

Post Your Club/Home Info Here
Link Up With Others In Your Area

A Step Up for DeBary Glen

Postby Florida_Slotter » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Well I must say that I am very impressed with the artworks I was just given to me by a friend of mine, Ralph Thorne. He is the3 owner / operator of Ralph Thorne Racing and has been doing plaques for me for several years. I had mentioned to him that I was looking for some super looking plaques for the driver's stations we're presently building and upgrading at DeBary Glen, so he did some artworks and sent them along.

Here they are. The first two are for our "DeBary Glen" track, the second two are for our "Palm Bay" track:

I do not know the price at this time, but it is very reasonable! Once I receive an officaly price, you can contact Ralph at Ralph@ralphthorneracing.com and he can quote you a price.

The black circles on the artwork is where the power connectors will be at.

Then each driver's station will have one of the controller holders from Slot Car Corner painted in the color of the lane.

I'll send along some photos when it is finished.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Return to Club/Home Connection