[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Happy Daytona Day Race at Insane Speedway

Happy Daytona Day Race at Insane Speedway

Post Your Club/Home Info Here
Link Up With Others In Your Area

Happy Daytona Day Race at Insane Speedway

Postby midmoslts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:07 pm

midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Happy Daytona Day Race at Insane Speedway

Postby bigman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 pm

:text-goodpost: Great looking track, :idea: like the new light bar, the Monster. :text-bravo:
Going to take some time to get use to the new headline sponsor. :clap:
The new monster girls are easy on the eye's. :clap:
Like the yellow borders too, they really pop. :text-bravo:
:auto-checkeredflag: Looks like everyone was having a blast. :auto-checkeredflag:

bigman :flags-waveusa:
bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midmoslts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Thank you for the complements. Hard to believe that the track will be 2 years old on Easter weekend and it's still not completely done. I will say that it has been a labor of love building it. I'm sure that I'm not the only person to work on a track like a mad man until it got to the point it could be raced on and then spent more time racing on it than working on it.

As for the new sponsor, it will always be the Winston Cup in my mind. I know they gave it up some time ago, but it was the Winston Cup for as long as I can remember. I will admit that Monster has done a lot for the other things they have sponsored and I would expect no less for NASCAR. Besides, that logo looks kick a** on the light bridge with the track colors.

The black/yellow was chosen because of the pop (in your face) look. Must admit that I stole that from SCC Canada. I saw the pictures of his build and fell in love with the look.

We had a pretty good turn out and everyone did have a good time. We had racers form 6 to 60 something.
midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midmoslts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Race Results.

Novice class
1) Trevor
2) Lonnie
3) CoCo
4) E. J.
5) Victoria
6) Baby B