[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slotting in central Arkansas???

Slotting in central Arkansas???

Post Your Club/Home Info Here
Link Up With Others In Your Area

Slotting in central Arkansas???

Postby flysloter » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 am

Recently relocated to central Arkansas, Hot Springs area to be exact. Wondering if there is any 1/32 slotting happening in the area or within a 75 mile radius. Stepped away from a pretty competetive club racing program in the Houston, Texas area a couple of years ago. My trigger finger has been itching a little lately, hoping to find a place to play.
flysloter

Re: Slotting in central Arkansas???

Postby flysloter » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:16 am

Hummm, lots-o-looks but, no response...I guess that's a response, huh?
flysloter

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:19 am

Well, I feel your pain :)

I am North of you a ways, and don't have a competitive program either.

But you are welcome to visit when if come up Missouri way.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby flysloter » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 am

H-h-h-how far north? If the itch gets bad enough I may take you up on the invite. Considering building a track but, I'm afraid I'm spoiled rotten. I have only ever run on the club routed track. Not sure I could hang with the clickity-clack of a home track, though have seen pick of nice ones...maybe this is where the "beggers can't be choosey" thing kicks in. I've got more than 200 cars (NICELY prepped ones I might add) packed away. Pulled a couple out to look at and couldn't figure out whether to laugh or cry :0(
flysloter

Postby hoganracing » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:53 am

Here is a link to a group in Haskell (between Malvern and Little Rock).

http://www.grandegaspeedway.com/

It looks like, from his website that John Ford, of Scale Auto Racing News in now in Malvern. (see http://www.scaleautoracing.com/). He could probably give you some help. He has the group in Haskell listed on the website.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 pm

John Ford is good people. By now, he has had enough time to get settled in Arkansas after his move, and he's always glad to help.

But the run to Dixon, MO is a very nice run across Arkansas and southern Missouri. Want a tour route? I know enough about the region to give you a lot of fun on the way. From where you are, a weekend trip will get you some great stuff. I wish I was that close. I lived in Memphis many years and I spent a lot of time in Arkansas and Missouri.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Fred Fries » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Fred Fries

Return to Club/Home Connection