11/4 IHSR event a success, next on 11/18 in Darnestown, MD!

Post Your Club/Home Info Here
Link Up With Others In Your Area

11/4 IHSR event a success, next on 11/18 in Darnestown, MD!

Postby 4380r » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:18 am

The 11/4 IHSR race event at the RaceWear slot car shop in Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie, MD, was a success.

Held on RaceWear's monster 6 lane Ninco track, it's the only plastic venue among the 7 or 8 on which we'll be racing this year. As many as 15 racers competed in one or more of the 4 classes we usually run.

A full race write up, with photos, will likely be on our website by the end of this week. I'll post a link once it's up. In the meantime, visit the site for our schedule, classes, reports of past events, etc.

interstatehomeslotracingclub.yuku.com

Our next event is at a member's home on November 18 in Darnestown, MD (Montgomery County) on a fantastic 4 lane routed layout.

As always, we welcome new comers who want to check us out. We always have class legal loaners. You'll not find a better bunch of guys to race with. We love the competition, but guys who take it TOO seriously simply won't hang around long.

Be forewarned if you come by, thinking you're just going to 'watch.' You'll be drafted to turn marshal duty AND we'll stick a controller in your hand and a car on the track for you!!!

For more info about the club or next event, email me at tlbrace2008@yahoo.com
4380r
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 11/4 IHSR event a success, next on 11/18 in Darnestown,

Postby 4380r » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 am

Bump...IHSR racing next Saturday, 11/18 in Darnestown, MD! (Montgomery County)

Below are pics of the layout on which we'll be running. You'll not find a better bunch of guys to race with. We always have class compliant loaners for guys trying us out.

Rules/schedule/discussions and pics here: interstatehomeslotracingclub.yuku.com

Contact me at tlbrace2008@yahoo.com for more info.
4380r
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Club/Home Connection