Track Mate for LT2000

Like The Name Says
Horsetraders Make Your Deals Here!

Track Mate for LT2000

Postby T-Rod » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:04 pm

For trade i have a less than yr old Track Mate lap timer and would trade for a Lap Timer 2000 set up i dont like the screen display the numbers are to small and difficult to see. i had LT2000 before and like the display this set up has mabe 200 laps use . or im open to anyone helping get the LT2000 displayy while using the TMate running gear. Im not at all techy :text-thankyouyellow:
T-Rod

Re: Track Mate for LT2000

Postby midmoslts » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:25 pm

I sure wish you were a little closer to Owensville as I would be happy to help. I'm not sure LT2000 is compatible with the Track Mate hardware. I have never tried it as I have never had the Track Mate hardware , but I have used it and recall that it was very flexible on input requirements.

If you could share some details about your track I may be able to help. What scale? 2, 3, or 4 lane? The cost of materials to build sensors for LT2000 wouldn't be much and I think I can provide information so you could build it your self.

You could also check out the Race Coordinator software. It's free and loaded with options. Display options remind me of LT2000. That is what I used before I switched to Race Coordinator. Fact is I only left LT2000 because I wanted a round robin type format.

Drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help.
INSANE SPEEDWAY
Machinist, It's not Rocket Science, but try to send a man to the moon without one.
midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Track Mate for LT2000

Postby midmoslts » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Did you manage to figure it out?
INSANE SPEEDWAY
Machinist, It's not Rocket Science, but try to send a man to the moon without one.
midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to FOR TRADES ONLY