SCX Digital Mega set for sale

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

SCX Digital Mega set for sale

Postby RonK9977 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Hello: Fore Sale one Mega SCX Digital raceway...spare parts for EVERYTHING. All cars run in all lanes, 6 drivers at once, electric fuel consumption and pitting etc

I just wanted to see if there is any interest in a complete SCX Digital race track system. Back when I originally bought the system I was in contact with their factory Rep Bryan Young and because my set was so large he gave and SOLD me numerous spare modules and parts for everything. I also bought extras for everything as well as I never wanted not to be able to fix any problem that could arise, but problems seldom arose so they were just doubles I have on the shelf so to speak. When you originally bought a SCX set you got 3 cars an oval, 3 SCX guns and a couple change tracks with one pit brain for around 300.00 or so I seem to recall. I bought a few of then but mostly bought all the rest as just track, cars and accessories and made my own HUGE 20'x8' layout with a 4 lane pit complete with wireless throttles and PC Lapcounter software to track the race in real time!

Here is what my SCX race set consists of and I want to say right off and CLEARLY

I do not want to piece meal it out period

I will not sell any piece of it separately so please don't ask THANKS
If I can't sell it all at once then I will just keep it as it is set up in my hobby shop NOW and all works completely fine..

Here is a list of most of what I have:
200 feet or so of track (fills a 20 x 8 area easily) $$$
27 lane change tracks $$$
14 Y tracks plus single track for reslotting off main track
Custom 4 stall pit for refueling
7 RAMJET aftermarket HIGH QUALITY throttles http://www.digitalracingsolutions.com/RamJet-X.html $85 US each plus duty (value)
Wireless interface for throttles http://slotcarsolutions.com/order.html $ 320 US plus duty (value)
PC lapcounter USB track and software http://www.slothobbysolutions.de/SCXD_R ... oduct.html (~200)
30 perfectly working Stock cars (45-60 US Each) (my cost)
4 NEW Formula1 cars...never used them 60 US each (my cost)
Parts for cars including 12 chassis,12shells, 17Chips, 14motors, etc etc
2 trackside chronometers for lap times $60 US Each
3 track side lap number and leader board towers $60 US each
Lots of guard rails both factory and custom LEXAN ones I made myself
6 pit brains ( 2 for set & 4 SPARES) that run the set plus where you plug the Controllers into (guns ) I got all these spares but never used them much, didn't know it would not fail etc....

10 Regular SCX throttles
1 bridge set tracks
1 bank set tracks
Everything is in good shape and working order. I will box it all up with COMPLETE wiring instructions OWNER PAYS SHIPPING. Well I am just checking to see if there is any interest. I feel $2000.00 USD plus you pay the shipping is the price. This is FIRM
There is easy 4000.00+ dollars worth of gear included.

I have it set up so each driver has a team of 5 cars to chose from so that is why I have 30 cars working at all times. I got the wireless throttle control and bought RAMJET high quality throttles to use with it. They work perfectly and are 10x better than the factory SCX guns etc..
PC lapcounter keeps track of your race in real time from your PC or laptop (PC/laptop) (not included)...I have a big screen above the set showing this (TV not included)

If you have any questions or want to see some pictures you can email me at ronk9977@gmail.com
Thanks
Ron
RonK9977

Return to FOR SALE!