[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - free track Missoula Montana

free track Missoula Montana

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

free track Missoula Montana

Postby mattb » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:36 pm

Found this on Slotblog.net it is in Missoula, Montana.
post-731-0-35974100-1563890836.jpg

8 X 16 4 lane, appears to be braided built in sections to come apart and move. Needs to be spoken for by July 30, if not it goes in the trash. Free if anyone is interested. You can find the post on slotblog.net. Owner says it was built for 1/24 cars, does not specify lane centers.
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: free track Missoula Montana

Postby Fast Co. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Nice track. It'd be a shame to see that go to a landfill.
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:17 pm

Really nice track. We have some guys in the Pacific Northwest, maybe they can help.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby wanabgts » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:34 pm

I can't make it over there in such short notice, or I would be all over it.

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Zack,

It just needs to be spoken for by July 30th, they'll hold it longer if you need some more time to pick it up.

http://slotblog.net/topic/90914-track-h ... ny-takers/
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 pm

If it's race ready, I'd take it but I'd need to run it first.
I can make Missoula np in my F150, 8' box. Should fit,
right? LMK
Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mattb » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:42 am

He says it is braided in sections and breaks down to 4 X 8 and 4 X 4 sections. No mention made of power supply, but probably all wiring is intact and the driver stations look to be part of the track. You supply a cheap power supply and race! If you go to Montana to try it out, you might as well say you'll take it and bring it home. If you don't want it then, surely in the LA area somebody else would take it or maybe you could even sell it there for your expenses.
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ra7c7er » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Why can't anything like that pop up near me. I've been looking for a while and saving for custom built track. If anyone from around the St. Louis area is heading up and back near there I'd gladly pay for time and gas.

A bit off topic but I've traveled with my step-dad three times to pick up tracks. Each time the track was sold out from under me after repeated contact that I was on the way. One of the times my stepdad and I drove 4 hours (one way) only to have the guy call me when we were less then 30 minutes from his house to tell me he just sold it and for LESS then was I agreed to.
ra7c7er

Postby Dogsbody » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 pm

I told him (OP) I wanted it and I'm 3rd in line. The two in front of me are from California and Montana and I'm in Colorado. I can't see either of those two passing this up so my chances are pretty slim...
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:29 pm

Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mattb » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Ken has posted that he has 3 guys wanting it now. It is braided in sections. It is together now and he is going to have it down by the end of the month, I think. Probably one of the guys on the left coast will get it.
mattb
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:44 pm

ok, I'll let Ken deal with it then. thx, mattb!
I'm hoping it finds a good home and gets worn out..
Last edited by Xr4ti on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:36 pm

CA backed out so MT is up and it look like they'll take it home.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:15 am

I passed on the track so it's still available.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ra7c7er » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:28 am

And now my stepdad is out of town. Sure hope that track doesn't wind up in the trash.
ra7c7er

Next

Return to FOR SALE!