[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - CARRERA ASTON MARTIN w Aluminum chassis+ Original

CARRERA ASTON MARTIN w Aluminum chassis+ Original

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

CARRERA ASTON MARTIN w Aluminum chassis+ Original

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:37 pm

IMG_5143.JPGIMG_5144.JPGI may regret this but this is a unique little car. The chassis is aluminum with springs on the pod, body float is adjustable as well as the ride height. The chassis easily accepts SLOT IT pods and
can be run in a SW, IN or current motor configuration and retain the spring suspension if you should choose. The rear axle is secured by perfectly aligned rear bearings as the car will roll pretty easily. Lower the front ride height slightly, convert to a high reving sidewinder and you may be a major competitor in the GT3 proxy. I'm also including the original RUNNING CHASSIS. The price is 109.00 shipped, there's waay more in the car.
Last edited by Brumos RSR on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: CARRERA ASTON MARTIN w Aluminum chassis

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:13 pm

I don't think I have ever seen that chassis. Who made it?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:02 pm

It's an Italian company PRS slot. The chassis is designed for individual Carrera cars and performs very well when tuned slightly. I have a tuned Ferrari 488 that handles and drives well, I have not had the time to work on this one hence the sale. Individuals who have driven the Aston say it performed well and it's easy to drive without any tuning.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Tony always has interesting things I want......My racing budget is telling me I shouldn't buy this.

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 am

UM curious as to why you are selling it. Would have thought this might be your GT3 entry. Tempting 8-)
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:30 pm

I have several GT3 proxy possibilities and I have not had the opportunity to work on this one. I have a Carrera 488 on a similar chassis that screams, 2 997 Porsche 1 991 Porsche a C6R and a C7R. I have created brain damage for myself given the combinations. Something must go and there may be others that go too although they are partially prepped as it only takes 1 to qualify. I can say this car with tuning, like the Ferrari can run even with the weight with a NSR. All I did here was add NSR wheels and tires, no sidewinder or crazy rpm or lexan interior or set the front ride height and those who have driven it love it and it still has potential.
Last edited by Brumos RSR on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:20 am

Very interesting chassis. Would love to try one
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Impulse-ive » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:57 am

I want it but can't afford it. Any way you'd consider a trade?
Impulse-ive
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to FOR SALE!