[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Racing Inspired 3D Printed Bottle Openers

Racing Inspired 3D Printed Bottle Openers

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

Racing Inspired 3D Printed Bottle Openers

Postby MrFlippant » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 am

Using a simple penny for the hook, these 3D printed bottle openers are strong, light, and work great!

This is my series of racing inspired color combinations. More combinations by request. Currently I have versions inspired by the following:
Martini
Gulf
Alitalia
Yamaha
Polizia
Shell
JPS
Jaegermeister
Sunoco
Rothmans

See below for more options as made available, or request your own!

$5 USD each, and includes shipping in the US. International shipping at cost. A discount may be available for multiple orders.

(If you have a 3D printer, you can get the model I used here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1842 - Then, with a whole lot of filament changing, do the same thing.)

20180930_183350.jpg
20180929_182620_HDR.jpg
20181006_141041_HDR.jpg
Last edited by MrFlippant on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Racing Inspired 3D Printed Bottle Openers

Postby MrFlippant » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:55 am

20180930_215556_HDR.jpg20181012_062947.jpg20181012_214901.jpg
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:38 pm

That is really slick :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:57 pm

I'm in for a Gulf and a Martini! How do we arrange this? Paypal?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby MrFlippant » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Send me a PM and we'll work it out, if I don't beat you to it. ;-)

Also just added JPS and Jaegermeister inspired versions:
20181013_121728.jpg
20181013_193220_HDR.jpg
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Sunoco and Rothmans on the way. PM me if you're interested in any, or have an idea for one I haven't done yet.
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Twisted Vision » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Those are awesome!
Twisted Vision

Postby MrFlippant » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks!
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Et Voila!

20181017_160438.jpg

20181017_160531.jpg
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:23 pm

I also found a nifty can opener for those who like to use a tool for pop top cans. I haven't done any striped ones yet, because I'll wait for a request to make them up, but here's pics of the test print I did to make sure I can do it in a way that allows the stripes and that it works well to open cans. It was a successful test. PM me if you're interested in can openers and we can talk about style and cost. I'm currently thinking $3 shipped (in the US) for these, discounts on multiples, of course.

20181024_154054.jpg

20181024_154109.jpg
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:03 pm

YOU!

Yeah, you. reading this.

You know you want one.

PM me. ;-)

I won't tell. ;-)
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 am

A couple new items for your consideration:

Some may be fans of a Team that uses a color scheme similar to this one. :)
20181102_152844.jpg

And here's an example of the pop top in stripes, by request for an order.
20181103_084206.jpg

Speaking of orders, I can certainly customize any of the above styles with any of my available colors. If you'd like a bottle or can opener in any of the below colors, or combination of colors, just PM me and we'll work it out. No additional cost for custom orders. If they're cool enough, I might just add them to my range. :)
20181022_181928.jpg

Thanks for reading!
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrFlippant » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:36 pm

bump
MrFlippant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to FOR SALE!