[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - HRW Benefit Auction

HRW Benefit Auction

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

HRW Benefit Auction

Postby Czar » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:59 am

The setup:
Recently I was fortunate to win a digital proxy and was awarded a very cool prize. It is so rare that I don’t want to put this car on the track. While I have some other special cars, they are all runners. So, rather have my first shelf queen, I am going to auction this car to the highest bidder! The proceeds from this auction will be given to HRW.

How it works:
The auction will be for one week – starting Friday, March 2nd ending at 11:59.59 PM Thursday March 8th - using the site’s time/date stamp. Bid on the car in this thread only. You may bid as often as you want. No PM bids will be considered. Car will be sold to the highest bidder when time has expired.

The winner will send the money directly to Harry as a PayPal gift. Harry will notify me that he has received payment and I will send the car to the winner with tracking and insurance.

I would like to keep the chatter in this thread to a minimum so the bidding is clean and easy to follow.

The car:
Up for auction is a 1/32nd scale Carrera Digital Audi DTM. (#30761) This is a limited edition release with only 1,999 models produced. The car has a Red Bull livery with a tribute to the 25th Anniversary of DTM racing in Germany. It is a visually striking racer. The case is sealed.

Opening bid:
With less than 2,000 copies of this car available, it is certainly valuable, since most models only break even at 10,000 copies. (at least one prominent retailer has this car listed at three figures) This is a unique chance to own a rare and collectable slot car and to spend some money for a worthy cause, so step up fellow Slotsters and help support the finest slot car site on the planet! This is not a time to be stingy.

Bidding will start at: $25.00.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: HRW Benefit Auction

Postby manchvegasracer » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:08 am

I'll start bidding with $35
manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:17 am

Thank you sir, this is very nice of you.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:10 am

I'll go $45.00
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm

$65
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:11 am

$70.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:18 pm

$75
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 am

Just a reminder, the auction ends on Thursday, time for bids is running out. Remember there are less than two thousand of these models available in the whole world - and that includes Antarctica! YOU can be the coolest kid in your club when you show up with this bad boy. Help support HRW!
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby -Nimrod- » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:08 pm

-Nimrod-
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 am

As we enter the final hours of the auction, I have one question for anyone still sitting on the fence. How often do you even have the opportunity to buy a Limited Edition slot car from a major manufacturer? I have never seen one offered This might be a once in a lifetime moment so don't let this opportunity slip by. Remember, every penny goes to HRW.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:47 am

Congratulations to Nimrod! He has won the Limited Edition Carrera Audi! HRW will have $100 to help with upkeep. Thanks to everyone who participated. Speaking (if I may) for Harry, your support and enthusiasm is sincerely appreciated.

Nimrod, please PM me with your name and address. As soon as Harry receives your payment and notifies me, I will get the car off to you as promised.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 am

Thanks guys, really apprecIate it!

Congrats sir.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby -Nimrod- » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Thank you to Harry and all the members that continue to make this the best slot forum
Thank you John for giving us a way to express our gratitude and for donating such a nice prize

Cheers
NimROD
-Nimrod-
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:32 pm

To close this episode, the car was mailed to its new home in Australia today.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to FOR SALE!