Aluminum setup plates, plain or Custom

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

Aluminum setup plates, plain or Custom

Postby midmoslts » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Thought I would see if anyone would be interested in any aluminum setup plates. They are made from 6061-T6 aluminum 3/8" thick. They are big enough for 1/24 scale cars including the H&R style hard body cars and work great for all scales that are smaller too. In the picture that shows several stacks of them you can see the relief cut into the bottom of the guide slot. This cut out is done on all of the plates that I make and it is for viewing the guide flag angle of attack.

PRICING:
Standard Setup Plate in brushed finish (PCH is an example) with no engraving is $15.00 + cost of USPS Priority mail shipping. (I don't charge more than they charge)
Standard Setup Plate in holographic finish (Scott S. is an example) with no engraving is $17.00 + cost of USPS Priority mail shipping. (I don't charge more than they charge)
Custom Engraved Setup Plate in brushed finish $21.00 + cost of USPS Priority mail shipping. (I don't charge more than they charge)
Custom Engraved Setup Plate in holographic finish $23.00 + cost of USPS Priority mail shipping. (I don't charge more than they charge)

Any custom engraved requests will require emailed confirmation of text, spelling, font, and placement. I will email you a picture of the CAD drawing and await your approval and payment before engraving the setup plate. As a note: I do this for fun on the side at home and only have time to do this work on the weekend. If you PM or email me on Monday I won't make it until the weekend and mail it during the week. I just want to be up front about it so you know what to expect.

I can't do everything, but will do what I can. If you have a question, just ask. I would be glad to look at it and let you know if I can do it or not.

PM me or email me at... budgetmachinetool@gmail.com
Last edited by midmoslts on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Aluminum setup plates, plane or Custom

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 am

Your pictures aren't coming through - show as a webp format verses a jpeg, etc format?
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby RazorJon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:20 am

I like the clear plexi glass set-up blocks, its easier to see the footprint

not seeing your photo
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby midmoslts » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Not sure how to do photos now that photo bucket has kicked the bucket. I was trying to use Google+, but it would seem that you can't see them.

Did this one work?

They show in the preview and I can see them from my computer at work and at home. Not sure what to do next.
midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Aluminum setup plates, plain or Custom

Postby midmoslts » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:42 pm

midmoslts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to FOR SALE!