True 1/24 scale THREE lane Scalextric Track

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

True 1/24 scale THREE lane Scalextric Track

Postby 4380r » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 am

I have a very large quantity of uber rare Scalextric THREE lane, true 1/24 scale track. This track has 4" lane centers and high quality stainless steel rails.

Link to original listing, with pix, here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17575

This track was never imported into the US. I'd probably be correct in saying that at most there are two other people in the US who have as much of this track as I.

I can provide a complete inventory, but it includes a lot of straights, standard curves, 13 'outer' curves, flyover bridge pieces, and two complete banked turns (they are massive). Some of the track is nearly new, some well played with (some with repaired cracks), but all is fully usable. Lots of shoulders, although many are 3D printed replicas printed in black plastic. Lots of OEM fencing.

Accessories include PM drivers stations (alligator posts and XLR hookups, with circuit breakers), an MG regulated/variable power supply, laptop with PC Lapcounter. Two dead strip sections: one with Trackmate hardware, the other with the Exoslot wireless system.

This track compares favorably with any plastic track made, anywhere, anytime, by anybody. It compares favorably with current Carrera track, even though it was made for only a couple of years back in the late 60's, and sold only in Europe (mostly France).

Per the rules, this would be a 'make offer' arrangement, as there are a lot of moving parts depending on if someone wants all of it, which accessories, if any are wanted, and if it can be picked up. Packed correctly, just the track and shoulders would likely take 5 or more large boxes, and they'd be heavy. Shipping could be a couple hundred bucks, potentially.

I know there is no way I'll get out of this track what I have in it, not even close. But it's not a fire sale. It will be expensive to buy.

Located in the Annapolis, MD area.

If you've any interest in more information, contact me at tlbrace2008@yahoo.com
4380r
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to FOR SALE!