F/S Scenery items

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ

F/S Scenery items

Postby urbanwarrior » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 am

I have taken down my track and have been told by the boss the space is being reclaimed for other "things." So I'm sending as much of the items associated with the track to other homes. I will describe them as best I can. Some stuff is used some stuff was extra. Let me know in this thread what you want. Payment by PayPal.
Thanks for looking.
John

There are about 20 craft store hay bales here. I sprayed them with an acrylic to keep them from shedding so much. Some have signage some don't. $15
There is a selection of Homies figures and some tire barriers and a custom made Rolex sign. $15
These are Scalextric guardrails. The feet have been clipped off as they were nailed into the landscape. Some have signage attached. $12
This is a lighted railroad building I used in a corner of the track with added signage. $15
This is a 3D Budweiser railroad scenery sign. Batteries included, it works fine and has numerous settings. $15
This is a 3D Castrol railroad scenery sign. Batteries included, it works fine and has numerous settings. $15. Pending Z carfan
These are small accent light that can be wired in series or individually. There are 14 total. $5
There are 7 rolls of homemade fences. $5 Pending glasshorsevh
These are rock molds and about half a container of hydrocal and a few plaster casts. $15 Pending glasshorsevh
These are railroad lights. The one in the package are new, the rest have been used. The have the bases removed and wiring added because they were wired together with need the layout. $20
This is an array of landscape materials. Trees, bushes, ground cover, rocks etc. There is a pigment coloring kit. Plenty of stuff to do lots of landscaping. $25 Pending kidvoltage
Last edited by urbanwarrior on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Urbanwarrior
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: F/S Scenery items

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 am

I'll take the Castrol sign please.
thanks
Mike

"When you’re back there with the squirrels, you’re bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kidvoltage » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 pm

I'd like the array of landscaping materials please.
kidvoltage

Postby glasshorsevh » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:45 pm

I'll take the home made fence and the rock molds...

Val
Last edited by glasshorsevh on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby urbanwarrior » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Those items are yours gentlemen, PM's forthcoming.
Thanks,
John
Urbanwarrior
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon May 22, 2017 8:53 am

Hi Urban,
Any update on the Castrol sign?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike

"When you’re back there with the squirrels, you’re bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DaFisch » Mon May 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Interested in the lights and the Budweiser sign..sending pm. Thanks!
DaFisch

Return to FOR SALE!