[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Dremel Micro 8050 - Santa was good to me :)

Dremel Micro 8050 - Santa was good to me :)

All About The Tools In Our Hobby
Product Reviews & Advice From Advanced Enthusiasts

Dremel Micro 8050 - Santa was good to me :)

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:22 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Dremel Micro 8050 - Santa was good to me :)

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Nice. It sure beats the last rechargable Dremel I had for travelling with slot cars. I had a bunch of battery packs so I wouldn't get stuck without, and it slowly ate all my battery packs and is now inert. That Dremel you have clearly has a different system, and should stay charged for a long time, and the batteries are probably the new kind that lasts for years. Be sure to keep us up to date on how it does.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby btaylor » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Very Nice! Just not having that cord to drag around would be great. the other features are just icing on the cake!
Yup, Santa was good to you for sure.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:54 pm

You were supposed to send Santa to my house after he hit yours................ I have the old battery operated model and, like others, it simply eats batteries at a rapid rate. I now use a corded model 3000...............but I'd love to go back to a dependable, battery operated cordless model.

If he's still in your neighborhood, then please send him East......pronto!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 pm

I really like that, it reminds me a lot of my old one, but now smaller!

The new Lithium Ion batteries work so much better then the last generation of Nickel metal hydride(SP?) and have more battery life and more power in a much smaller package! ;)
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Update.

Just have to say this is one great Dremel.

It has been the one I have used since it arrived and no issues. My old one has not seen voltage unless 2 or more of us are building at the same time.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to SlotCar ToolTime