[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Razors are ready

Razors are ready

All About The Tools In Our Hobby
Product Reviews & Advice From Advanced Enthusiasts

Razors are ready

Postby RazorJon » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 pm

We have a new batch
Still 150.00 shipped to lower 48
Last edited by RazorJon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Re: Razors are ready

Postby Burglar » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:45 am

Jon ships to the other side of the world too for a very reasonable postage cost.

I'm happy with my Tire Razor, although being busy with other stuff I've only used it on a couple of cars so far. I need to have a go on the 1/24 H&R chassis I have, just to test out the optional 1/24 kit I bought with it.

I also have one of Jon's chassis jigs on the way, which he should post about somewhere here.
Burglar

Postby ddyke » Thu May 09, 2013 9:08 am

I got it yesterday and will try it out soon.
ddyke
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Razors are ready for a new home, still 150.00 and free shipping to all 50 States :flags-waveusa:

Made in Union MO. We have the best CS in the world of Tire Truing, I even know where the lost O-rings are, just ask Harry :doh:

I stand by every machine made, if you have trouble I will take care of it. ;)

Check out the new wheel buddy, the stock plastic ribbed wheel's best bud, you can true all surfaces :dance:

We still have a few Jigs they are 75.00 :banana-rock:

Thanks for the great support from all of you, hope to hear a bit of feedback from the Razor family
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby scatman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:52 pm

scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Holy crap! Razors are only $150??? I thought they were $250 for some reason. Hmmmm... I'm going to go hunt around my house for things to sell on ebay! :P
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:20 pm

RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:15 pm

I have been using mine now for a while and have to say that it ROCKS! It is probably one of my most used accessories!!!!
Two thumbs way up!!!
:handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby BRS Hobbies » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 am

What is the plastic wheel buddy?

Best regards,
Brian
BRS Hobbies
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:48 am

The wheel buddy will fix plastic wheels, sand them round and get rid of molding flash, plus it gives you another sanding block, I also use mine for doing the edges of the tires to give them a nice rounded edge, but if its wobbly the only thing you can do is make a insert out of it :doh:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Return to SlotCar ToolTime