[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Personal Car Database

Personal Car Database

All About The Tools In Our Hobby
Product Reviews & Advice From Advanced Enthusiasts

Re: Personal Car Database

Postby RichD » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:18 am

My mistake, the download that I had saved was not the one that I was thinking of. I do have Ultimate Racer 3 saved.
RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 am

Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:52 pm

Hey Fast , I am with you , with all of the slot cars I have I hope that when I kick the bucket my kids will go through my collection and see just what they are worth before they sell anything off . What I need to do is make a list of everything I have . This way they will know just what I have , and can look everything up and see just what it all is worth . And I am sorry to hear that your wife doesn't have the patience for your hobby like you do .
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:55 pm

And I am sorry , thought you were married
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to SlotCar ToolTime