[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - help me with one of my plans PLEASE

help me with one of my plans PLEASE

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

help me with one of my plans PLEASE

Postby racer6583 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:14 pm

I need to find pictures of hill climbs I prefer aerial shots of the course, cause my hill climb idea and plan is just at the beginning it will be done in plastic I think but it will be like no other track cause it will be a point A to B type only track power supply will be adjustable, timing will be slot car dragon, the track will start on the floor and rise to about 6' or 2 meters.
It will have steep section and some real tight turns.

This is my rough outline thus far.

Any help with this request is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: help me with one of my plans PLEASE

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:16 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby goosenapper » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 pm

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Thank you Harry and Goosenapper for the pic's can the Ninco turn around's be bought separate and can they work with another track by getting an adapter piece or would you need to adapt the Ninco piece to the track you plan to use?

I plan on using scaley sport track for my hill climb, Harry the hill climb you put on here is almost like what I have in mind do you know how wide and the height of the hill climb?
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Layout Planning & Design