[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Professor Motor Upgrade

Professor Motor Upgrade

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

Professor Motor Upgrade

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Professor Motor Upgrade

Postby 4424ever » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:40 am

I have to agree 100% Harry I use the PMs on a 2 lane roadcoarse and the Parmas on the 4 lane oval. Both serve there purpous very well :auto-swerve: (still lovin all these smilies)
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kevinjr » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 am

harry are these the same polarity as standard parma i know i had a guy years ago that had a standard pmotor controller and his was backwards
kevinjr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 am

Positive polarity of course sir.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 am

I've used one of these before and think it's one of the best controllers I've ever touched. Very nice upgrade!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 am

Yep, me too. I have had mine for years now, and although it is more sensitive to the same things as the old controllers, they are easy to care for, and make racing just that much more fun. Smooooooth!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 am

I think the biggest thing we have noticed here is because we race such a wide variety of cars, the sensitivity adjustment was worth it by itself.

We raced Classics the other night and followed them up with Slot.it stock Group C. It was nice to dial those in :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby SpeedyNH » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 pm

ii find that ProMot works pretty well. they're my backup. but they feel really dead and unresonsive to me so i designed my own.
if you care, pm me.
speedy
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Layout Planning & Design