[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - New fence up

New fence up

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

Re: New fence up

Postby Ember » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:11 pm

LOL. I just noticed that auto correct struck there. Stupid phone! My excuse and I'm sticking to it. ;)
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby HRWJim » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 pm

David....LOL Now that's funny! Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tubby » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 pm

I just got Zinged by a garden gnome! I have to admit that is a good one David.

Tubby
Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Because I love Tubby like a brother, I've removed said evidence!

Tubby - just remember: What gets posted on Facebook lives forever!

Alright, so what month are we all getting together at HRW to test the new fence?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Tubby » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:51 am

I knew I shouldn't have friended you on Facebook! I actually did this for an event with kids. It was a lot of fun! :lol:

Tubby
Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 am

I....that...it...I just...never mind.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 am

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

Oh that I like...it was that pic of Tubby.

I am scarred for life.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

I've seen railway modellers suggesting using ladies' tights (panty hose to most of you,I think),stretched then painted,to simulate wire mesh fencing.

I don't know how strong they'd be - probably elastic enough to bounce cars back on to the track!

Of course, if you're not Ember, you have to be tough enough to ignore the " 'course you are, dearie" expression on the face of the checkout girl, when you mention you're buying them to make crash barriers for your slot cars . . . and the 'seen it all', "Whatever".

David.
Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Layout Planning & Design