[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Great new buildings 1/32 &1/43

Great new buildings 1/32 &1/43

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

Re: Great new buildings 1/32 &1/43

Postby chappy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Thanks, that was a leftover which is now gone. It went to a separate room prior to,the flood. It is actually chimney pipe lol.
Regards
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby glasshorsevh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:17 pm

glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby martinprice2004 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:53 pm

We have just released another building to the range. We realised the #006 Dunlop crosswalk is only for large tracks, so we have done a smaller one. We thought we would give the other tyre manufacturers a look in so changed the logo to Firestone! Its available on ebay UK for £48 + postage (search for Magnetic Racing). The span is just wide enough to go across a 4 lane scalextric track, but is particularly suitable for use across the corner of say an 8' x 4' two lane track. Once more it has all the internal stair detail.
martinprice2004

Postby Dogsbody » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:31 pm

I like their stuff but they won't remove the VAT for me.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Its the same price on ebay, so they may have to keep the price the same as part of the ebay agreement. I see on their website they advertise the ebay store, but allow you to contact them if the item is not in stock on ebay.
Even with the VAT they are good value DB. The kits go together so nicely and look so good when completed.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby bigman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:56 am

:text-goodpost: Very nice looking Crossover. :text-bravo:
They sure are trying to make our hobby better with there cardboard kits. :text-thankyouyellow:
I've had pretty gold luck with my HO Track. :auto-driving: :auto-checkeredflag:
I did find a while back two Aurora duel pit garages. :bow-blue:
been trying to find just one for a good price. :angry-screaming:
But I made out get two for a great deal. :animals-chickencatch:

bigman :flags-waveusa:
PS
(NOT BASHING) :violin:
bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:17 am

These are laser cut wood not cardboard.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby martinprice2004 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:27 am

martinprice2004

Postby Half Fast Slotter » Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 pm

A couple more pictures to post showing my construction of the great structures from Magnetics Racing. They continue my almond and orange Coyote Lakes Raceway theme. All enclosed buildings have cuttable LED strip lights, furniture and removable roofs. I have found they are much easier to spray paint prior to assembly if you want multiple colors and/or trim colors in your scheme. I drill the holes in the floors for wire paths prior to assembly and use square styrene tubing for the wiring conduits. Yet to build the tower.
Half Fast Slotter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed May 31, 2017 7:00 am

Hi Martin. EBay sales do require VAT however online sales do north require VAT to be collected if leaving for a non EU country.
Which means you just keep track of VAT free sales for your submission report.
MRE and PENDLES and Top Slots etc all offer VAT free sales to non EU countries.
That's a 20% discount to offset the cost of shipping and duties to US and Canadian customers. Otherwise we pay double taxes.
All the best
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:05 am

Just wow! I got my marshal stand and 4 grandstands. VAT issue aside (I paid it), these things are awesome. No way could I build these from scratch and make them look this good - believe me, I've tried.

Stupid easy to assemble. I decided to keep mine mostly unpainted since it looks a bit like weathered wood and only painted the railings, etc. like Half-Fast did. I simply spray painted those parts white and put it all together in about 30 minutes. Looks PERFECT. I'll post some pics as I get the others done this weekend.

Best part though? My basement smells like a campfire from the cutting...now where's my marshmallows?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby chappy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Just heard that there are more new buildings coming in the next couple of weeks so i will be watching the magnetic racing website.
I never know what i might need until i see it lol
Im just getting ready to paint my pit buildings now, thinking concrete block color but trying to maintain that 60s look.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby ourwayband » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Those are some great looking builds!!!
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Layout Planning & Design