[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - MasBlast-O Ring

MasBlast-O Ring

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Re: The start of something BIG - Mas Blasto

Postby indybob007 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 am

Looks great. On magnetic paint' I have heard some horror stories. It can come loose and gets up in the cars and can kill a motor. Now this is what I have read. Plus I heard the magnetic properties are not strong enough to do any traction help. But Love the track.
indybob007
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: The start of something BIG - Mas Blasto

Postby masmojo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:01 am

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: The start of something BIG - Mas Blast-O Ring

Postby masmojo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 am

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Something BIG - Mas Blast-O Ring

Postby pfuetze » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 am

if i could start new, i would use xlr plugs
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 pm

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:47 am

Last night I tore open the last of the three HP power supplies for my drivers stations; imagine my surprise when it was COMPLETELY different on the inside!! :angry-tappingfoot: Made by a different supplier!? It's rated the same and had the same model number so I hope it works the same and the performance is comparable to the other two! :roll:

I got all my stuff together, now where did I put that schematic for the voltage regulator circuit!???? :think:
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:57 am

Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:18 pm

18 volts is zippy, how are you going to step it down?
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:46 am

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: El MasBlast-O Ring

Postby masmojo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:37 am

OK a quick update, because you guys that follow this stuffmay be saying" Mas, whats' up?"

Well I got all my stuff together for my drivers stations and I started to build the Voltage regulator circuits, but I was having trouble locating some "bits" and I realized that some of the parts I had where not ideal. Anywayz I went on-line to flea-bay to find the correct voltage regulator component and was quite surprised to find that those enterprising individuals in Hong Kong were taking the plans that I found on the internet and not only were they building them, but they were nicer and had more bells and whistles then the one I was going to build for less then it would cost me to buy all the parts!!! So then the dilemma finish building them myself or buy them ready made?? A no brainer really! So, I will probably have to wait 10 days or so for them to get here, but I can work on other stuff til then!

When they arrive I will most likely have to modify them slightly; move the Pot. and the cooling fan, but that should be easy peasy! :whistle:
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: El MasBlast-O Ring

Postby masmojo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:33 am

Last edited by masmojo on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: MasBlast-O Ring

Postby masmojo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:57 pm

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 pm

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Mas - the track is looking great, but those electronics...that is really great work too!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:27 am

nice driver stations!
i like the first pic with the Porsche :)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lumber Yard