[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Routed Carrera D132

Routed Carrera D132

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Re: Routed Carrera D132

Postby Jabbatee » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:56 am

Nice!
Jabbatee

Postby buspor63 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 pm

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Latest update, analog wiring! I used PVC pipe caps and recessed them into the framework. The power hookups are 8/32 screws. The Carrera CU is isolated from analog power with the use of a four way plug from trailer wiring.

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Great job on the driver's stations - that is SANO!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby bobbyraz49 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 am

bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:56 pm

I seem to be behind in posting updates here, I do have some in the club thread though. Some pictures should help. The car is 1/24 scale for reference. I decided on orange for the rumble strips to honor our late friend, "Da Vols" Orange and the UT Vols were a favorite of Bruce's.

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Great stuff. Thanks for posting.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:19 pm

I no longer have to look at the winter scape, I laid down some color to cover it up. The brown was from the Habitat For Humanity store, $3 and the green from the mismixed rack at Home Depot, $9. You don't have to pay high dollar for paint. I've got lots let too.

buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:53 pm

That is looking fantastic!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:18 am

I have had the pleasure of driving on Buspor's track. It has a very, very nice flow and of course, being wood, it has that solid, smooth feel that tells you your car is really "connected" to the track. He is also participating in the Worldwide Digital Proxy - hosting the next round. Comparing the results on his wooden layout with the times from the other plastic tracks will be very interesting. I hope this track will give other wooden track fans some encouragement to give digital serious consideration. Anyway, this is a quality track that is very pleasant to drive.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

Yes, I agree that is a very nice and a well done track. The combination of wood, with Carrera Digital, and analog option is a real fine Hybrid set up. Definitely something I would consider if I was going to build another layout.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Track is looking great. I hope the WDP (Digital Proxy) can race there.
Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:20 pm

ME too. I don't think we have had a race on a wood track yet. I am hoping my Heavy Porsche will prefer the wood.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:24 am

This is the track I tried to run the WDP cars on first, but a bad data cable kept me from scoring. I plan on scheduling a race day in January.
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby buspor63 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Thanks to PB, all my pictures are lost to all. I can't repair all them, heck, I can't even find them all on PB. I'll just post some I did find. I hope to add some more soon as I'm adding more lane changers in.

My, those are really small images. I'll also work on getting the large size......
buspor63
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lumber Yard