[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Re: A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

Postby dreinecke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Thanks Jim! It is indeed bamboo placemat. I used it on my fence for the boneyard too.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

A little work on the Palmer Divide Raceway

Postby dreinecke » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:21 pm

A little more work tonight!

The pits are starting to get busy!

The paddock garage as well:

Bob is taking a blown tire out to the junk pile:

And the leader board is in its new home:
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby racer6583 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:03 am

Dave I have to say since the last edition of PDR you are going gang busters on the scenic side and the work you have done thus far is out standing.
I don't remember the size of PDR at your old house, but this version looks longer and wider the details that you are adding just seems right keep up the great work.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:04 am

Dave I have to say since the last edition of PDR you are going gang busters on the scenic side and the work you have done thus far is out standing.
I don't remember the size of PDR at your old house, but this version looks longer and wider the details that you are adding just seems right keep up the great work.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks! I'm just glad it looks ok! I really enjoy this stuff if you can't tell LOL.

This one version of the PDR is actually about 2" shorter in linear length. I had to cut it down due to the length of the room in the new place.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:37 pm

The Bud Moore team got some help tonight!

A few drivers sharing a Coke and a smile...

Pit Row is getting packed! Charlie better tuck his fanny in though or the Yenko will take it off for him:

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Gameover » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Doc it looks incredable! I so need to come for a visit some day!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby 4424ever » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Doc the original PDR, scaley plastic (sill an inspiration for me) was a nicely detailed home track. Then the PDR routed track which turned into an amazing display of landscaping talent and tasteful eye for details. Now here we are, I think you should take a step back, review your track as a whole, view it with an open mind as thought you never built it. Look at it like any fellow sloter would :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: with envy. I think Slotmods should offer you a job( they should be so lucky) you have built a museum quality raceable slotcar track in my opinion, just beautiful. It will be an honor to have one of my cars lap that track in the proxy race. Thanks for all the pics and inspiration :music-rockout: Dave!
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dundee Denny » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 pm

David, I always take a tip or two from each of your post.

Even simple things like the guys drinking cokes by the Coke machine, such simple realistic things you connect the dots on!!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Excellent Doc, truly an inspiration.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby bobbyraz49 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:28 am

STUNNING !!!!
I loce the Trans/Am cars !
Where do you get the people and how in the workd do you paint them so perfectly ?
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:32 am

My favorite track just gets better and better. :text-bravo:
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:41 am

GREAT updates Doc!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer