Happy Memorial Day

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Happy Memorial Day

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon May 27, 2019 6:27 am

Hope all of you have had a great weekend with friends and family. Was fortunate to visit with our daughter and little ones and have a nice cook out.

Enjoys it. :flags-waveusa:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Happy Memorial Day

Postby Fitzy » Mon May 27, 2019 9:24 am

:flags-waveusa: We had a great weekend here few days off from work we have our grand daughter yesterday and today cookout later pool is open and I'll have some time later to spend on that Red-White and Blue car :flags-waveusa:
Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Mon May 27, 2019 5:14 pm

The weather here in central Maine has been cool and cloudy with rain almost every day, so hadn't taken the Mustang out of the barn this year till today. Went for a nice drive to 'blow the carbon out' and ended up at a place that makes sandwiches the size of you head and great onion rings..

Watched all the big races on Sunday (F1, Indy, NASCAR) and had a small cookout with family. Late in the day raced some slot cars and ran an INDY 50 Trans Am race.

Good weekend all around, even after taking time to remember fallen heroes and lost loved ones.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby dge467 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:40 pm

:flags-waveusa: :flags-usa: :handgestures-thumbup:
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Broman62 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:49 pm

Oh that looks so gooooood Harry!! I was not fortunate enough to spend today with family to celebrate Memorial Day and have a great meal with them as all you did, as I had to head back to my new apartment for work this evening BUT...I did get to enjoy my family Saturday evening at the Outback as we had a 70th birthday party for my brother... it’s was great to be with them all and was a delicious dinner...hadn’t been there for many many years...that was my Memorial Day party!!! :D :D :flags-waveusa: :flags-waveusa: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL :flags-waveusa: :flags-waveusa: and to all our great service personnel here and around the world and to the ones that sacrificed their lives for us to be here...thank you :flags-waveusa: :flags-waveusa:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Norman » Mon May 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Went Bass fishing with a friend of mine today who's a Vietnam Vet.

Jon's almost 68 now and sometimes has a hard time walking without a cane, but we got out in my little boat and caught a few nice ones.

Happy Memorial Day, never forget our Veterans.
Norman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon May 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Thanks all. Nice to see you guys chiming in.,

:flags-waveusa:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge