Looking for help EJ Hobbies Order

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Looking for help EJ Hobbies Order

Postby Dangermouse » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:43 am

Howdy all

I am chasing a drop arm for a Cox 1/32 Cheetah. EJ Hobbies has them in stock for $4.95

Unfortunately they don't ship to Australia. No problem I thought I will get it shipped to a friend in the US - uh uh - they have a $25 minimum order.

I understand where Ed from EJs is coming from - he has been most considerate in trying to help.

So I was wondering if anyone is placing an order with Ed and might be able to help out by including the drop arm with their next order and then getting it shipped to an address in the US for me.

thanks
David
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Looking for help EJ Hobbies Order

Postby Rastas » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:43 am

Any help for us aussys would be great, if the shipping and exchange rate wasn't that much of a killer I'd be putting in an order every month!!!!
Rastas
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:50 am

I would help, but I have no need to order anything from EJ"s. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 am

David,

Email me the #.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:54 am

You know for all the rot that is out on the Internet being able to find a group of people who share a common interest is simply wonderful.
Here I am thousands of miles away and I can chat with people, discover new things and share my joy of this hobby. Twice now I have thrown out a request on slot car forums and received offers of assistance. Tells me that not only do we share a common hobby interest but also a common set of values about helping out fellow enthusiasts and that means a lot. Thank you.

cheers
David
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:21 am

Fortunately there are a lot of people in this world who are not like the "leaders" we see on the news every night. Maybe slot racers have learned that cooperation is far more likely to bring good results than belligerence will. After all, you can't have a race unless someone will race against you.
Again, let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge