[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Rolls-Royce Restoration

Rolls-Royce Restoration

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Rolls-Royce Restoration

Postby historiceng » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:36 pm

historiceng
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Rolls-Royce Restoration

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Some cool pics there!
Would love it if when you clicked on them that they would expand to much larger images though as it would be great to see more detail!
:)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby model murdering » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Congratulations! How exciting!

Thank you for sharing. I spent the bulk of my adult life in restoration, repair, and customization of exotic cars. Dads best friend was a Horseless Carriage Restorer, so it was direct injection at an impressionable age. They took me to the original Harrahs Automobile Museum several times. Spectators were able to watch the process behind a wall of glass. As a junior parts scrubber, tool chaser, and beer fetcher, I had to be pried away. In retrospect, it was a mystical journey.

Blessed with hands and patience, I was able to live the dream. Retired, I still dissect every car of interest I see, regardless of make, for fit and finish. I still miss it at times, then the missus gives me the eye when she sees me tarry at a diamond in the rough... LOL

Good luck,

Bill
model murdering
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby historiceng » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Thank you all very much.. haha my new boss is going to be impressed by the blog interest ..... better not tell anyone :shhh:

Tusco Todd I cheated with these first pictures and took them from my historicengineco.blogspot.com, I hadn't realised the size is limited. Future ones will come direct from my camera so should click bigger. Thank you for letting me know.
historiceng
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:46 pm

It feels very good to know someone is out there saving the very best in auto history. Thank you. I'm up to my eyeballs in a friend's Spitfire resto.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby model murdering » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:50 pm

model murdering
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Very impressive sir. I'm watching this.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor