[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My 50th birthday fun

My 50th birthday fun

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

My 50th birthday fun

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm

So I took today of at my wife’s request as it was my 50th birthday.

The order of the day was lunch then a trip to a local escape room where we had to solve puzzles to “escape “ the room. We failed but got closer than we knew, it was fun.

Second was a ‘mystery’ trip to the west side of Columbus. I guessed correctly that it was a trip to the local hobby shop to look for goodies!

I ended up getting this beautiful ride.

Then a trip to the Duluth Trading company store that opened up in town. Boy you could spend a lot there!

Then a trip with my wife and daughter to the local steak joint.
All in all a heck of a day off!
Thanks for letting me share.
Last edited by Z-carfan on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My 50th birthday fun

Postby Lou E » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Happy Birthday Mike, it’s my birthday too!! I turned 41 and didn’t get any slot related goodies, I’ll just have to rectify that tomorrow. :D
Lou E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ccobra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Hey, hope you had a fantastic 5-0. Sounds like you started off the day with some great adventures. Happy Birthday.
ccobra
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Happy Birthday! Having completed 50 laps around the Sun is cause to celebrate. Enjoy the toy.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby chappyman66 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Happy birthday to both of you!

Hope you have many laps left.... :lol:
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 am

Happy belated B-Day Mike!
Sweet deal on the new addition and the upcoming trip!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Broman62 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:09 am

Happy birthday Z...family and a new slotcar...doesn’t get any better!!!!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Lou E » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 am

Lou E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge