[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Grumpy Party Pooper

Grumpy Party Pooper

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Grumpy Party Pooper

Postby valie » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 am

Are there more guys out there who have the feeling that you are the party pooper whenever you answer to a post on the forum, in the sense that all conversation had suddenly dried up.

I get it that there are times when your comment does not need another comment or the following conversation.

I’ve gone through all my topics, which I’ve started or commented on and got to this result. Out of a total of 343 topics, I was the stopper or last comment posted 35 times. That translates into 10,2% of all times that I post something.

So guys, if you post anything, hope that I don’t spoil it for you, because you have at least a 10% chance that nobody ever wants to carry on with your well meant posting.
valie
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Grumpy Party Pooper

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:00 am

:D Oh I understand! :P
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby slothead » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:31 am

Too bad you aren't here to make a comment whenever my wife gets on a subject. Maybe you should consider renting yourself out.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby JULES » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:32 am

Gert, that's the most amusing post I've read all year.

You are not alone in being in the 'Topic Killer' club.

The most interesting thing to look out for is: Will you be the last poster in this topic?

I hereby declare that the last person to post in this thread will be crowned unofficial 'Champion Topic Killer'.

Jules
JULES
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bookie » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:55 am

bookie
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CJR » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:24 am

Well, if it's a contest.........
CJR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:34 am

I can tell you, it is a thankless job.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:27 am

Lol. This is too funny. It has got to be pure coincidence that this happens. But it does happen to all of us at times. Especially if i make a smarta$$ comment. Is this the end now?
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:38 am

Bob has spoken. This is the unofficial death of the topic :puke-front:

Thank you for your participation! :violence-stickwhack:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:05 am

Dang.....
btaylor