[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Moderators where are you?

Moderators where are you?

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Moderators where are you?

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:31 pm

You would think with the tax free cash, and out of state 3rd party checks you guys get paid, you would do a better job around here. many posts in the for sale section (not just my own) are posted as delete or completed. I have wanted this job for many years, if you can`t do it, Im filing a grievance ! :angry-tappingfoot:

joking for the most part :text-thankyouyellow:
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Re: Moderators where are you?

Postby SuperSlab » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:39 pm

OK I am not a mod but my two cents worth FWIW:

Most forums that I am a member of have a (stated or unstated, formal or informal) policy of NOT deleting threads. These threads contain valid history and could be helpful as either research data or to settle disputes. Personally I have always considered it sort of pointless to delete it in any case.

Alwyn
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:00 pm

If you are willing to accept the lucrative salary and benefits package, your hired.

All future complaints, please see our legal team of Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Myself, I don`t post them for deletion until all items have been received, I also keep tracking numbers, so even if I hear nothing after ample time has passed, I know it has been delivered.
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby FC47 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Congrats on selling all your stuff,
Hey everyone the current topics are on page two.
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:08 pm

oh I`m to old and krochety for that kind of responsibility Harry, WELL maybe if I can carry a weapon. :dance:
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Ok...

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:45 pm

great work boss man, it`s a shame you pay good freshly printed money to these mods, and you still do all the grunt work. :think:
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:00 pm

I just made new plates for that money too. Lesson learned :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:09 pm

If you ever need volunteers for that kinda stuff Harry, I'd be in. I'm on here enough anyway. :)
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:19 pm

Your on!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Well, what have I gotten myself into.. :whistle: :)
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bigman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:31 pm

GUYS
Being a mod isn't the best job out there :scared-eek: , long hours, on call 24hours a day :o
The pay is never enough :laughing-rolling: and your always in the middle of friends :violence-stickwhack: fighting over all kinds of stuff :roll: :hand: :hand: then you have that member that is always right even when he's dead wrong :laughing-rolling: and you have to make him feel like he won :auto-checkeredflag: :twocents-mytwocents:
Then you have the scammers there the BIG Problem with fourms :oops:
They just post crap :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
:text-bravo: I think Harry and his crew does a outstanding job around here, still the best place for info and great members. :text-thankyouyellow:

bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby frank9129 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:47 pm

I quit reading this thread after the fourth or fifth reaction.
What I do to save what is of interest to me is to copy it and save as a PDF.
I used to print them in the beginning, but I ran out of space on the shelf.
Don't destroy everything. I keep trying to find the old posts for ARTIN.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge