[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SlotCarCorner customer service

SlotCarCorner customer service

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

SlotCarCorner customer service

Postby Junior » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Sunday night I placed an order with SCC for some parts to finish my latest build and to start on my next one. When I say Sunday night, it was almost 10pm CST. During the night I realized I forgot motor mounting screws, my bad. I sent SCC an email in the morning, prior to 8am asking if I can add the screws to my order. I received a prompt response back that my package was already dropped off at the post office but that they would place the screws in an envelope and ship them out. I offered to pay the additional postage since it was my mistake but they covered it, if that isn't great customer service, thanks SCC!
(Now if they could teach me to solder LOL)
Junior
Shop Teacher

Re: SlotCarCorner customer service

Postby super2nr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:35 pm

I get the oh I need this now late at night fix as well, then remember oh...I need this as well. They always come through with a shipping adjust or what not,keeps me coming back because of the great service and prices. :text-goodpost:
super2nr

Postby steeveew » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 pm

I've had nothing but the best,from SCC.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:09 pm

I'm not an easy sale as I get older and crankier, I admit. But I have to say, time and again, the SCC guys are tops for me. I sincerely appreciate their existence and the attention we get on HRW from them.

for god's sake, guys, don't screw up somehow after I said all that!!!!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby arroldn » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:11 pm

No SCC is the best. I have placed orders on Sunday and come back later Sunday night to add something I forgot. Well 2 boxes become 1 box and I get a shipping refund. Now that is service.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Yeah....ummm, I am VERY notorious for my late night changes/additions. Lol.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby SlotCarCorner » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:38 am

Thank you for the kind words - we are humbled. That said, we are far from perfect and occasionally manage to screw an order up. Rest assured if that happens we'll do our best to make things right and we are always striving to improve.

:text-thankyouyellow:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby RBPhillips » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 am

And you've done exactly the same thing for me, SCC, also for forgotten motor screws! Grazie!
RBPhillips

Postby Gipper » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:00 am

I only use them because of the dum dums they keep putting into my orders!! OK OK not true....fast shipping and great prices also sway me thier way as well. I tell ya though those dum dums are good for shaving a .01 second per lap or more if properly trued and utilized!

Brian
Gipper

Postby arroldn » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Dumdums have been going to my adapted granddaughter. Now that I have a new Grandson we will have to see who gets the most? Biased Yes!!!
But he is only 9 days old. Got to get his controller and first car order!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:54 pm

The compliments work just as well the other way round too.

As a Supplier, I really appreciate the support I get from SCC, they are always willing to take a chance on a new idea and are great with good orders and speedy settlement, which is important for us "cottage industry" folk.
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FC47 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:37 pm

They Are great!, answer questions over email as fast as if you called, patience as you get your list ready, then just as efficiently it's on my workbench, with Dum Dums,

Thanks from a satisfied dumdum!!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:10 pm

steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Junior » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Received my first package today, thanks again SCC!
Time to get back to work on my build, Showdown 2019!
Junior
Shop Teacher

Next

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge