[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The "other" hobby...Electric Football

The "other" hobby...Electric Football

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

The "other" hobby...Electric Football

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Been a long time fan of this old hobby, but it has been revived.

One son is Army..the other Navy...so The General picked the perfect gift.

ARMY VS NAVY!

Very special gift. I know lots of you remember :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: The "other" hobby...Electric Football

Postby FootScoot » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:41 pm

My brother and I had that game many moons ago. I’ll bet it would still be fun.
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby steeveew » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:52 pm

I still have the Dolphins vs Redskins super bowl set.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bobbyraz49 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:56 pm

I had the Joe Namath version.
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot GT » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:54 pm

That is awesome. The bases of the players sure have changed from when I was kid. This was the game I had. Living in Canada it was all about the CFL. I never could master getting the players to go in the right directions. Still great fun though.

Slot GT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:29 pm

I think mine was Cleveland Browns vs. Ny Giants, circa 1960 or so. Do they still have the white felt footballs and the kicker? Were all of them made by Tudor? Mine was.

Hey, did you see the CFL double 50 yard line?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby bobbyraz49 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:04 pm

I loved getting extra teams and painting them. The Buffalo Bills are my hometown team so one set was them. Also recall painting the Jets and Bears.
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:45 pm

I loved painting my guys too, my old set I did the Bengals (home) and the redskins who I also followed at the time. Love that it’s still alive and that they have new bases.
Clearly people still enjoy this game.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge